Sunday, March 20, 2011

Feathers & Fur - Articulated Sex Monkey


It's been a long time due for me to start tying flies. This latest tie is a mix between Kelly Galloup's Articulated Sex Dungeon and the Articulated Butt Monkey. Two flies in which I have caught some of my biggest trout on and figured it was time to create my own junk. Because really, look at it, its a lot of junk thrown on a hook (two hooks that is).

The difference between this fly and the mentioned Galloup originals is that I took all the traits of the original sex dungeon, but replaced the deer hair head for a wool head. This wool head will get down deep, and well my deer hair spinning skills need some work.


The Articulated Sex Dungeon in yellow (look down a few posts for this flies success).

The Butt Monkey (Non Articulated) with wool head.

1 comment: